Tsum Valley Trek
|Posted on:||5 September 2019 / 05:14|
Tsum Valley Trek is an exhilarating trek to the remotest Himalayan Valleys of Nepal: restricted area until recently. Tsum Valley was opened for trekking in 2008, and since then this sacred Himalayan Valley has allured thousands of internal and international tourists. This enchanted valley is located in northern Gorkha, Nepal, and shares ancient villages, Tibetan Buddhist monasteries, and lifestyle and traditions influenced by Tibetan culture. The trail to Tsum Valley leads to majestic mountains and stunning landscapes where the hospitality of local people awaits you. The picturesque Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal, Bouddha Himal, and Himalchuli are breath-taking. Buddhist monasteries, nunneries, artistic chortens, and prayer walls are the significant attractions of Tsum Valley. The relatively less beaten path offers you an astounding vista of mountains, enticing culture, and diverse wilderness.
Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions Tsum valley trek is based on accommodation in small local teahouses and private homes. The secluded valley remains untouched with modern comfort, but we can guarantee hospitality, warm-hearted and a high degree of authenticity! Your trek will be fully guided by experienced local Sherpa. Our guide will let you explore and indulge the nitty-gritty of the trek. If you’re looking for an option, we recommend you Manaslu Circuit Trek.
At A Glance
- Remote monasteries, traditional villages and picturesque Ganesh Himal and Manaslu!
- Trek into “hidden valley” guided by expert local Sherpa guide & team.100% success guaranteed!
- Breathtaking views of the mountains and countryside are unique and full of adventures!
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 3 times Healthy meals during whole trek
- Tea House Accommodation during whole trek
- Land Transportation by Private Jeep
- Expert Local English speaking Sherpa guide
- Necessary Porters (1 Porter for 2 Person)
- MSTE kit bag,medical kit, Trek Map & T-shirt
- Private vehicle for ground transportation
- Trekking permits and site entry fees
- Guides and porters pay and meals
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu on day 2
What’s Not Included?
- International Airfare and Nepal Visa fee
- Travel & Health Insurance-most recomended
- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu: $ 5-10 Per Meal
- Any Alcoholic Drinks, Water and deserts in Trek
- Gratitude for Guide & Porter after end of trek
- Phone, internet & Battery Charges bills on trek
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Delayed/Sick