Manaslu Circuit Trek
|Posted on:||5 September 2019 / 05:48|
|Expires in:||25 days and 16:1 hours|
Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the remotest and most breathtaking trekking trips in Nepal. This trekking route can be termed as “The lord of Wilderness” because of the wonderful wilderness for an odyssey into the pure wilderness of a mystical land. You can experience pure adventure into a fresh region across the height of 5000 meters above the sea level. The entire region is filled with the outstanding natural beauty, which will leave you speechless. A trek to Manaslu Circuit is far less crowded than other trekking trails of Nepal and remains a true adventure in the remote area of Nepal. This trek features every aspect of a classical trekking such as spectacular scenery of mountains of Manaslu circuit, epic wildlife and lush green forests which goes up to the height of 5100 meters/ 17000 ft.
Mount Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the world, which is located in the remote location of western Nepal. A trek to Manaslu circuit offers some of the great views of various Himalayas of Manaslu circuit. It takes you to the nearest point of Mount Manaslu which itself is an amazing experience and a memory of a lifetime to cherish. It is a well-known and quite popular trekking trail among the trekking lovers around the globe. This trek is one of the most delightful adventurous trekking expeditions in Nepal. Also, you can enjoy the beautiful and amazing views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna peaks on the trek route of the Manaslu circuit. The trekking route passes through some of the beautiful local Nepali villages, which showcase the cultural heritage of Nepal, and provides the authenticity of real Nepalese lifestyle.
Manaslu Circuit trek is a government regulated and controlled trekking area because it’s a restricted trek area of Nepal. One must have proper trekking permission to organize and go for trekking in this beautiful and adventurous destination full of unusual experience and breathtaking views of high Himalayas stretched beyond the Horizon. Mountain Sherpa Trekking and Expedition offers an 18-day itinerary for the Manaslu Circuit Trek where we spend 13 days in open high altitude trekking. Your actual trekking starts from the very next day of your arrival with the cultural tour of Kathmandu city.
At A Glance
- An exciting and adventurous trekking venture which includes high elevations that bring us close to Mt. Manaslu.
- 13 days trek in open high altitude territory above the tree line, and this is where the adrenaline pumps.
- Best views of Himalayas range of Mount Manaslu, Mount Annapurna, and Mount Dhaulagiri.
- Maximum altitude of 5,106m situated at Larkya La Pass, where the views are mesmerising
- Scenic drive from Kathmandu to Arughat and Beshisahar to Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Diversified unspoiled and untouched ecosystems & Trek through picturesque traditional Tibetan villages
- Safe and fun trekking with Local responsible expert 100% Sherpa guide and Team~ 24 Hours Call Support
- 3 Times Healthy meals during whole trek
- Lodge Accommodation during whole trek
- Kathmandu- Arughat private 4W Jeep
- Local Jeep from Dharapani~ Besishahar
- Besishahar to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle
- Expert & reliable 100% Local Sherpa guide
- Honest Porters 1 Porter for 2 Person basis
- Hand-pick Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- MSTE kit bag and Group medical kit
- Company T-shirt and Trek Map
- Private vehicle for ground transportation
- Special Trekking permits and site entry fees
- Guide and porter pay, meals, insurance
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu on day 2
What’s Not Included?
- International Airfare and Nepal Visa fee
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Cold Drinks, Mineral Water
- Tips for Guide & Porter
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation
- Cost, which is not mentioned in Cost Includes