Langtang Valley Trek
|Posted on:||5 September 2019 / 05:42|
Langtang Valley Trek is a hidden gem among trekking routes in Nepal. Trek to Langtang is also termed as the glacier valley trek and takes you close to the sky touching the snow-capped Himalayas and beautiful glaciers. A trek to Langtang valley gives you an opportunity to witness the wonderful and superb views of different mountains of Langtang region.This Langtang valley trek takes you through a dense alpine forest, deep rivers, and incredible species of birds. You will be able to witness the Tibetan influenced lifestyle of Tamang and Sherpa people on the trekking trail. Langtang Valley trekking brings you closer to the never you never would have expected along with showcasing the actual hilly lifestyle of Nepalese people.
The major highlight of Langtang valley trek is the amazing and eye-catching views of Langtang and Ganesh mountains. It is a multitude trekking expedition in the southern Tibetan border area sandwiched between snowy peaks of the south and northern Himalayan range of Nepal.Langtang Valley Trek route passes through Langtang National park ensuring you the pristine countryside experiences. The magical charm and close up view of the Himalayas of this region always go beyond the trekker’s expectation. Also, it is not only the mountains and its views, which make this trekking incredible, but also the rich Sherpa culture and their beautiful hilly lifestyle is also an additional perk of this trekking.
At A Glance
- A varied route with magnificent views of the high Himalayan Mountains.
- The serene atmosphere of the high mountains, Monasteries & many villages of Tamang
- Quick access from Kathmandu
- Healthy meals during whole trek
- Lodge Accommodation during whole trek
- KTM-Syabru Besi private 4W Jeep
- Sundarijal -Kathmandu by Private CAR
- Expert Local Sherpa guide
- Necessary Porters [ 1 Porter for 2 Person basis]
- Quality accommodation in Kathmandu
- MSTrekking kit bag and Group medical kit
- Company T-shirt and Trek Map
- Private vehicle for ground transportation
- All park entrance fees and trekking permits
- Guide and porter pay, Lodge, Insurance
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu on day 2
What’s Not Included?
- International Airfare and Nepal Visa fee
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Emergency Helicopter Rescue Insurance
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Alcoholic Drinks & Mineral Water
- Gratitudes for Guide & Porters