Annapurna Circuit Trek
|Posted on:||5 September 2019 / 05:57|
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the most popular trekking routes in the entire world. It is termed as the Classic Himalayan Trek, which provides the beautiful and amazing views of peaks like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung, Manaslu, and Tukuche. You will be able to witness some of the high mountains, different climatic zones, frozen lakes, ancient caves, centuries-old monasteries and some unique and beautiful local culture of Nepali peoples.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek provides you unforgettable memories for a lifetime of the highland of the Himalayas covered with beautiful white snowflakes. The highest point of this Annapurna Circuit trek is at 5416 m/17769 ft at Thorung La Pass. It is one of the highly praised and incredible trekking route in the Annapurna region because of the diverse landscape and natural scenery on its trail. Also, Annapurna Circuit trek takes you to three different region of Nepal known as Manang, Jomsom and Muktinath giving you a glimpse of unique and diverse Nepalese culture and landscape.
Furthermore, this Annapurna Trekking circuit passes through a series of Nepalese settlement giving you glimpse of some of the unique and varied cultures of ethical groups such as Gurungs, Magars, Tamang, Thakali and many more. Also, because of the geographical variations this trekking region is home to some of the beautiful wildlife’s.If you are looking less difficult than Annapurna Circuit, you can sign up our Annapurna Sanctuary Trek , which is 14 days moderate trek in the Annapurna region.
At A Glance
- Challenging gritty trek as we walk across one of the most famous Himalayan circuits in the world.
- Ten days on trekking trails of Annapurna Mountains where the wonders of nature evoke your spiritual senses
- Experience the amazing beautiful lifestyle of Himalayan villages & Visit to pilgrimage town Muktinath
- Crossing the Thorung La Pass 5,416M where the stark beauty of the Annapurna range will amaze your imaginations
- Healthy meals during whole trek
- lodge Accommodation during whole trek
- Flight Jomsom-pokhara-Kathmandu return
- All airport transfers on day 1 and day 15
- Expert Local Sherpa guide
- Necessary Porters (1 Porter for 2 Person)
- Good quality accommodation in City
- MSTE kit bag and Group medical kit
- Trek Map, company t-shirt
- Private vehicle for ground transportation
- trekking permits and site entry fees
- Guides and porters pay and meals
- Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu on day 2
What’s Not Included?
- International Airfare and Nepal Visa fee
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Lunch & Dinner in city
- Cold Drinks, Boiled & Mineral Water
- Tips for Guide & Porter
- Hot Shower, Battery Charges
- Unforeseen Cost such as Flight Cancellation
- Any Other Cost not mentioned in Cost Includes
02 Nights Deluxe accommodations in Kathmandu at 3 Star/ 5 Star Category Hotel as per itinerary
01 Nights Deluxe accommodations in Pokhara at 3 Star/ 5 Star category Hotel as Per itinerary
11 Nights best Mountain lodge comfortable room with attached bathroom & hot shower where available
All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis [Single rooms can be organized during trek with extra cost]
For the 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu single rooms are available at a supplementary cost.
What kind of food I can expect during lodge trek??
——————- Morning Breakfast [6:30-7:30 AM] ———————–
- Tea or Coffee, Hot chocolate, lemon tea, hot milk or green tea
- Eggs items- Fried Eggs, Boiled Eggs, scramble eggs, Omelet etc
- Bread items- Toast, Pancakes, Chapati & Tibetan Bread etc
- Porridge with Honey, musli with milk etc
————– Afternoon Lunch [12:30 – 1:00 PM] ——————-
Curry with Rice, Pasta, Noodles item, fried rice and fried Potatoes, Mo.Mo etc
—————– Evening Dinner [6:00-8:30 PM] ———————-
- Sherpa Stew, vegetable Soup, mixed Soup, Potato Shop
- Dal bhat tarkari – a soup of lentils with rice and a vegetable curry, Lassani, Pizza, Home Made Pasta etc
- Fried potatoes with vegetables, MO. MO, fried Noodles, Pasta, mash potatoes with Chesse
Extra special from Mountain Sherpa Trekking
Seasonal Fresh fruits after lunch & Dinner [ Where Available ]
Enough boiled water after dinner
Welcome/farewell Dinner with live Cultural Show at typical Nepali Restaurant
————————— Safe Drinking Water —————————–
You can get bottled water all the way up to base camp but the price per liter goes higher and multiplies significantly. It is recommended to bring steripen (UV filtration) or iodine tabs for water purification with soft plastic bags so that you can purify the water from local source and make it safe for drinking purposes. At tea houses you will be served with boiled water. And please be noted that don’t drink water from local taps and resources as it would prone you to water borne illness and affects the whole trekking journey.
******* Climate and Seasonality *******
Nepal is subject to monsoon which determines the choice of trekking areas depending on the season: Spring Seasons [March to May] is ideal to watch the explosion of vegetation, including rhododendrons, and from around the Annapurna sanctuary trek to Everest, Generally clear skies in the morning, marked cloudiness in the late afternoon. The more we advance towards the month of May (monsoon), the more clouds rise early.
[Mid September to November] This is the main trekking season in Nepal. Day temperatures in Kathmandu are approx. above 20degC. Skies are usually clear and days on trek are sunny and mild with clear mountain views. Nights will be colder with temperatures dropping as low as to -5degC at the higher altitudes.
Summer Season Starts from June to September. Dolpo trekking and Mustang trekking of Nepal, and Tibet tour can be done in the monsoon.
Winter, from Mid December to late February, the cold is dry, the clear sky, the sunshine … Many benefits without the tourist season. For example, short trek like chisopani and nagrkot trek,ghorepani poonhill trekking,Ghandruk Village trek would ideal for Winter Treks.
******* Travel Insurance *******
It is a condition of joining any of our holidays that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks (to include repatriation costs, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services). We also strongly recommend that you take out delayed departure and cancellation insurance, as all deposits paid are non-refundable.
A relaxed trip is not possible without good travel insurance. In the event of any sickness or injury, the cost of emergency treatment and evacuation is shocking. Therefore, travel insurance is strongly recommended for everyone who signs up with Mountain Sherpa Trekking & Expeditions.
We strongly recommend that you be careful while choosing a policy as some makes special exceptions for adventure travel. Before buying your insurance, please ensure that your insurer is aware of your MSTE itinerary and can agree to cover the activities being undertaken in the trip to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan & India. Such as if you are planning trekking or climbing/expedition in Himalayas your insurance must cover emergency air ambulance/helicopter rescue including medical expenses.
For a group tours in urban areas, your insurance coverage of ambulance or helicopter rescue is not mandatory, however better to have with them too. Again, in Tibet, Bhutan & India trips there is no possibility of helicopter rescue, so no need to buy the air ambulance coverage.You need send us your copy of your insurance policy (e.g. your insurance certificate) or carry it with you while you come on the trip.